28.10.09

Countdown to Jimmy Choo @ H&M

This worldwide launch has been talked about for months...

I'm wondering if it will be worth the hype when we see the launch in-store. There seems to be one pair of thigh-high boots, will every girl and her dog want a pair? Lots of shiny, metallic hues... I'm thinking I might grab a clutch & a dress. There is more of a variety with the heels than with the boots, and I must say the heels are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. H&M is launching everything from jewelry to bags and clothes... These 80's inspired styles won't last long!!! I might grab a few of the more "practical" pieces, and I'm willing to bet you'll be seeing this collection EVERYWHERE by Winter 2010.



AVAILABLE IN STORES NOVEMBER 14, 2009







Personal favourites: Grey dress (top left), blue metallic heels (third from left)

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow & comment please, thanks loves!