28.10.09

From Tunic to Jersey to Sweaterdress

The idea of making a shirt longer to turn it into a dress is brilliant.
Years ago I found myself often in stores thinking to myself that a particular shirt would be awesome if they would just make it a bit longer and I could wear it as a dress.
My boyfriend often points out that items I let pass for dresses are, in fact, shirts.
This brilliant idea has really evolved over the last few seasons. Worn with leggings, tights, or knee-socks (my personal favourite) this look can be worn year round.


American Apparel does many versions of this idea, from an oversized blouse to a one-shoulder spandex jersey dress.





I also love this look, (I currently own two grey sweater-dresses) stolen from Styletips101.com:


No comments:

Post a Comment

follow & comment please, thanks loves!