9.11.09

Burberry Spring 2010

Fashion Week celebrated its 25th year and decided to have the Burberry show in London,
Victoria Beckham was among notable celebrities seated in the first row.
I absolutely love the knotted texture, the colour scheme, the classic tailoring and style. I'm unsure about the socks and sandals look... well done, but still extremely strange. The waisted belt is a consistent theme that pulls together each look along with their trademark bags. This is my favourite Burberry collection to date. Some of my favourite looks:


This one is my absolute favourite. Gorgeous gorgeous dress and bag, the colours are so so complimenting and classy. Love love love love!


The top & clutch are simply fabulous.


This well-put-together look combines their spring line's typical knot-style skirt with a beautiful ivory bag and shirt to match.



I'm unsure about the colours of the last two, but Burberry tailors these pieces so beautifully I had to post them. The shoulders are masculine without being too dramatic.


The colour of this jacket is fantastic, and its so beautifully tailored. Absolutely elegant & this look has my favourite belt from the line.



The skinny pants look doesn't seem to be going anywhere which causes a problem for those with serious hips. Especially as we move into Spring and away from the darker looks, which elongate and slim the figure. The high wasted belt is really emphasizing the hourglass figure, balanced with a masculine well tailored and defined shoulder. What I adore most about the last two outfits are the colours & textures.


ADORE THIS BAG!!!!!!!

All the leaves are off the trees on my street now... the countdown til SPRING has begun :) 4 months to go

1 comment:

  1. i love all the intricate draping and muted pastels in the burberry collection!

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!