11.3.10

Oh Canada

Now that the weather is a little warmer, I can stop hating on my country and start joining in the national pride that was the Vancouver Olympics 2010. Here are a few more inspiration photos. I've been kind of embarassed about the quality of my camera lately, so I'm hoping to get a better one for outfits.




Aritzia lookbook spring 2010
ONLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA :) :)

Here is a picture of my dad, who carried an Olympic torch!

Sorry for bragging, but CANADA GOT THE MOST GOLDS!!!!
I doubt the U.S.A. went home and bragged about their silver medal in hockey ;)
Just saying!!!!
Xoxoxo
Veronica

3 comments:

  1. Is this your Dad? It must be a great experience to carry the Olympic torch. The truth is that Canada did it more than good in these games!
    Stop by http://memyselfandshoes.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog,girl! super cute pix & your from my hometown..except i missed the olympics.anyways, im followin u now & hope u can follow me back! XO

    -http://takosntekila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. agh i love these pics! and you seem so sweet!

    www.bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!