13.9.10

Outfit - Off to school

I was waiting for you to notice me
I've been hanging around for a minute
Baby don't give me you it won't hurt me
I don't even know if you deserve me

But with that moon in the sky
Who wants to be alone
And when the stars shine so bright
Who wants to be alone

Don't take me home
Til the sun comes up till the sun comes up 
- WHO WANTS TO BE ALONE -- DJ TIESTO FT. NELLY FURTADO 

I am just in my web design class learning about HTML and the Internet.
I shot a quick outfit post before I left so here you are, no other news really.
Busy with my books...
I have a few ideas for posts.  Keep checking back!


Dress - Spoof
Crop top - Aritzia
Socks - Betsey Johnson
Shoes - Walmart
Laptop bag - H & M
Purse - Coach
Jacket - H & M
Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren


Xo Veronica

7 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! (: You look cute! The laptop bag is adorable too, I've been meaning to find one for mine!
    xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a doll! Love the dress and top! And advice for using a tripod: use something else to focus the camera on and stand in its place to ensure the camera is focused on you. I always struggled with that and I use an extra tripod and set up my camera and compose the image around the tripod and then I quickly move it :) Otherwise, you can still use the other tips, just matters on what background you choose, the lighting and standing closer or farther away from your camera. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!!
    I was shopping in Aritzia recently and it's such a great store!!!
    Love your style :)
    xoxox
    The Beckerman Girls

    http://www.beckermanbiteplate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! Love the laces!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit
    i love your socks!
    :)

    also thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
    http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are super adorable, glad I found your blog :) plus, another Canuck, yay!

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!