18.4.11

You can't look at a cupcake without smiling

Now here you go again
You say you want your freedom
Well who am I to keep you down
It's only right that you should
Play the way you feel it
But listen carefully to the sound
Of your loneliness
Like a heartbeat .. drives you mad
In the stillness of remembering what you had
And what you lost ...
And what you had ...
And what you lost

Thunder only happens when it's raining
Players only love you when they're playing
-- FLEETWOOD MAC - DREAMS


It snowed again here today and I am not happy.
NOT HAPPY.
Here is something to cheer myself (and hopefully you) up.  To be honest, anything pink almost always cheers me up.

Chanel cupcakes from Cupcakes Nouveau.  
Too pretty to eat.

Mother nature, are you there?  It's me, Veronica.  CHILL WITH THE SNOW.  BRING ME SOME SUNSHINE AND WARMTH.  Thanks so much.
On the bright side I had an awesome weekend I got to spend some time with a girlfriend I had not seen for a while.  It was recently my best friend's birthday, so we had a party at her house last night then went to some shoebox club upstairs on top of a pub and had a blast there as well.  I took a bunch of pictures but you only get to see one for now because I am waiting for my friend to upload some that she took so that I can post all of them for you guys.
I start a new job tomorrow!  So excited it should be amazing!  Details soon.
I recently bought two pairs of black pumps because I need to wear heels while I am working, the girls at my work dress so cute, I can't wait to show you guys!  I also bought some accessories to spice up the plain black.
I needed something to do to avoid studying for my exam tomorrow so I made a shopping list of just a few items I would love to purchase in the upcoming future.  The Miu Miu baithingsuit is amazing!  I love the colour, the shape, and the little white bow accent.  Perfect for me but I don't know if I would like the tan lines.  Oh summer, please come faster!

Click to see it bigger!
Photos from Net-a-porter or YSL.com

Isabel Marant spring 2011
I love this outfit!  It is chic and casual, with just the right amount of colour for me.  I love her entire spring line it is to die for!

Out with some girlfriends!  More pictures will be up soon, my outfit has two cut-out mesh sides that I am thinking about removing from the dress so that skin will be showing there.  You will see what I mean soon!

Exam tomorrow as well (of course I am procrastinating by doing this blog) but it is a blessing in disguise that my friend has an exam tomorrow too, and she's much better at actually studying so she hasn't put her pictures up yet.  Otherwise I would be on here for much longer and posting way more pictures!

Back to the books!
Happy Monday everybody!
Is anyone interested in a link exchange?  I want to see some new blogs!  Give me your links :)
XO
Veronica

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! how cute are those cupcakes. i wouldn't want to eat them. too pretty.

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot get over the cupcakes!!1 such a brilliant idea!!

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i totally know what you mean about the snow! enough is enough already!! and those cupcakes really are too pretty to eat. it'd be fun to try and re-create them

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cupcakes looks so amazing! i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...j'adore les chaussures Miu Miu....


    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg. this post is filled with so many amazing things. and yes, those cupcakes totally made me smile. so happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog 2 months ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG those cupcakes are amazing!!!!!!
    Nice blog ;-))
    have a look at mine http://mariesophiestoughts.blogspot.com/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!