13.7.11

Bottle service

One day when the sky is falling 
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you...
Nothing will ever come between us
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you...
- RIGHT NEXT TO YOU - JUSTIN BIEBER & CHRIS BROWN

SO ridiculous when girls go out of their way to hate you just because their boyfriends like you or have liked you in the past.  I would think that you might want to blame your shady significant other instead of the girl he tries to get with.

I have fun doing my job and I love most girls who are confident and can show some maturity and class, it just sucks when those who do not possess these traits go out of their way to bring you down.  I just want to avoid the drama!  Some people don't realize that when you work in a club environment the security is there for you and if someone gets in your way or disrespects you they can be removed immediately!  I had to have a girl removed from my work because she heard I worked there and came in to cause trouble and it was not the first time, you think she would have learned her lesson.  Oh well!  I had a lot of fun and met a ton of great people and look forward to going back next weekend.

I have been applying for other more serious jobs in the fashion world!  Wish me luck everyone!

Here are some pictures of me at work!  If you read my blog regularly you will notice that these outfits are very similar to the ones I had to wear at my last job.  All black is getting boring!  I want a job where I can express myself with colours, they are so hot right now.

Bianca and I setting up my booth!
Friday night getting ready!
Love the mesh cut outs in the dress.
Playing around with my custom necklace from my birthday last year!
The red stilettos from the last post have been worn and will make it into a post coming soon.
Colour will be coming your way too!

Xoxoxoxoxo
Veronica

4 comments:

  1. Loveee the dress with the mesh! And very true statement about the girls hating cos they're boyfriends are in fact in the wrong, not you. So irritating. Where's the girl power at these days! Lovely blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, totally agree with you! You look gorgeous! I'm following you now, hope you follow back if you like my blog!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress with the mesh cutout! So gorgeous and looks amazing on you! Your job looks like fun too! (other than the drama:)

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!