25.7.11

Monday inspiration

I let it fall, my heart,
And as it fell, you rose to claim it
It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

My hands, they're strong
But my knees were far too weak
To stand in your arms
Without falling to your feet
- ADELE -- SET FIRE TO THE RAIN


Happy Monday!  Hope everyone is having a great start to their week.
I found these photos on the ThreadSence website and I had to share them with you.
The photos are trendy and inspirational.  I love the crochet details, the relaxed flowing fits contrasting with the more structured pieces, neutrals mixing with brights, florals and prints, bohemian and tribal accessories, a fedora, girly details... all heavenly!
Lots of great ideas for outfits that will keep you cool if it is scorching hot the way it is in Toronto.


To visit their website click here.
Have a great week and check back soon!


XO Veronica

11 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their store and their lookbook! I feel like shopping everytime I see them :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, love adele and those pics

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Adele and these outfits are gorgeous!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. like your style/blog, i follow u now...hopw u want to take a look at my blog too http://piterbelfy.blogspot.com
    cheers form italy ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post, darling! The crochet dress is so stunning!!! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!