18.7.11

Turn up the heat

I've been lied to and cheated on 
I've been shit talked, beat down, treated wrong, 
And I won't forgive or forget 
But I don't want to live with regret 
So I hope I can let go, move on, 
Try to forgive anybody who did me wrong 
Yeah right, I can hold hope, hoping it'll do but I don't think I got the will yet to...

Forgive, forget. That's a lesson that we haven't learned yet. 
We try, we cry. But a day doesn't die til the sun is set. 
- THE DAY DOESN'T DIE - CLASSIFIED


My weekend was spent AT THE CLUB "working" (not too hard), lots of fun!  This week is going to be all about scoping out internship opportunities and developing a career path.  I only have a little bit of school left and then I want to get serious about working in fashion and communications!  I also have a lot of blogging planned.  I received a lot of clothing and jewelry for my birthday and I can't wait to share them with you!  Just a few photos from the last week for you!
My girlfriend and I were the bartenders for the evening at my friend's get-together!
We were joking around when some fancy Polish ballet music came on my friend's Ipod randomly and started dancing.
Dress - H&M ($7 - got another one that's pink and black leopard print)
Clutch - BCBG
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Zara
Fishy face!  Haha I wasn't going to post this one I just took it when I was goofing around getting ready. 
Top - Winner's
Skirt - H&M
Necklace - Glass art (gift from Mum)
I tied a silk belt into a bow for this outfit to add some shape to the loose, flowing top.


Flower detailed top - Siren's
Bracelet - Rainbow Jade
Tube skirt - Urban


Hope you have a great week! 
I won't be at work so I will be doing lots of blogging!


Kisses and love,
Xoxoxo
Veronica

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo, nice blog!
    Do you like to follow eachother?
    Let us know than we can follow you back!

    XoXo
    H&C from Amsterdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress in the first photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfits!
    please visit my blog, would be an honour
    It's Fashion Damnit
    Lottie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luch with the fashion and communications! Sounds like a lot of fun :)

    That’s So Fletch
    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous dress, the pattern looks amazing on you!

    thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!