18.9.11

In search of sunrise

Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling...
I get a feeling that I never, never, never
Never had before, no, no...
And I just wanna tell you right now
That I believe, I really do believe that
Something's got a hold on me...
Oh, it must be love
- ETTA JAMES - SOMETHING'S GOT A HOLD ON ME

September is such a busy month for me!  On the go all the time.
I am still managing to have some fun on top of my work and school.  My girlfriends and I never run out of new exciting things to do!
Time to get busy writing my thesis.  It is about fashion though so anything I find interesting during my studies I will share with you.  Stay tuned for fashion week highlights too!

Went to a country bar for their normal music night...
Had to dress the part a little bit ;)


Scarf - Zara
Bag - BCBG
Jean skirt - Costa Blanca
Top - Jacob
Boots - UB $20

Missing summer...
At the beach with my girlfriend!  Until next year, sand and sun.

XO Veronica

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!!!
    Yours is lovely and i love your heels on the following post!!!

    tag me back

    XOXO

    ♥, Ette

    www.thriftedkarma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the scarf!! I want one like it but i cant find it =(
    Love the denim and print combination ;)

    http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!