5.6.12

City rhythm

We'll be celebrating, dancing until dawn,
Come on dry your tears now, put your dark glasses on,
Tonight in Babylon

Gonna be a revolution, a change is gonna come,
Gonna be a new beginning, gonna shine on everyone
Tonight in Babylon, tonight in Babylon

Maybe we should go out dancing, put the red light on,

Everybody knows it's over, we knew it all along,
Tonight in Babylon, tonight in Babylon
- LoveRush UK ft. Bryan Adams -- Tonight in Babylon
My life has been so fast-paced and hectic lately!!!  I feel like it has been forever since I have done a blog post.  My new internship downtown takes up 12 hours of my day with commuting and I also travel around the city to various bars doing promotions in my spare time.
A few weeks ago I attended an event for America's Next Top Model here in Toronto.
I wanted to share with you a few of the photos, I went for two days and got to see Canadian talent Danny Fernandes and Trish perform live, along with dozens of other fashion shows, product stands and events.  The photos were taken on my iPhone, and I found the models were mostly sprinting down the runway so I didn't get a lot of close-ups.

Coming up next:  I am working on a new site that will have a plethora of content in the fashion and technology departments.  I plan on launching in the fall with a domain and a brand new layout -- stay tuned for previews and updates.
I also plan to showcase my favourite designs from the 2012 Resort collections.  Summer is right around the corner and I hope you are all experiencing lovely weather!

America's Next Top Model

 XOXO
Veronica

1 comment:

  1. wow that's awesome, I know what u mean when u say u have little time for the blog!!!

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

follow & comment please, thanks loves!